Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April 30, 2011

Chris called me at work and told me he was just contacted by our agency. He said that there was a family that was given our file and would be reviewing it over the weekend. They told Chris that we should know if we were picked by Tuesday. We spent our weekend praying for the birth parents and all the adoptive parents being reviewed.

Tuesday came and I was a nervous wreck. I carried my phone with me all day as I was teaching. There was no call. Chris called our contact person, and she told us that they were going to meet with the birth parents that evening and we should know something on Wednesday.

Wednesday came and I was a nervous wreck. Chris called and was told that they were just given the files the night before. He was also told that our contact person was going to be off for the rest of the week and we should know sometime Monday. It was the HARDEST week of waiting. I cannot even put it into words. I told Chris that if another family was chosen, I didn't want to know when we were reviewed again. I just wanted the call that said we were chosen. This was way too hard to go through again! I then started praying even more for everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment